- Worship Service: 9:30 AM in the Worship Center – Our Sunday Worship Service is built around the worship of God and the preaching of His Word. Services begin with singing hymns and praises, special music, Bible reading and prayer. We glorify God and exalt Christ through our response to the exposition of God’s inerrant Scriptures, line upon line and precept upon precept (Child Care is provided for ages birth-5 in the Nursery and Preschool).
- Adult SundaySeries: 11:00 AM in the Worship Center – Offering the opportunity for adults to learn from the Bible and interact in discussions around pertinent topics for the Christian life.
- Children’s Sunday School: 11:00 AM in the Family Center – Bible lessons for the children, along with verse memorization, singing, and activities. Please stop by on Sunday morning and meet your child’s teacher. We would love to get to know you and your family. (Child Care is provided for ages birth-5 in the Nursery.
- Home Study Groups: 6:30 PM – Our Home Study Groups meet in the community every Tuesday for Bible study, fellowship and prayer. This is an opportunity to study God’s Word and learn the meaning of Christ’s life, death and resurrection, and the impact He can have on a person’s life. More information on study locations is available Sunday mornings. Visitors are welcome.
- Worship Music Practice: 6:30 PM – Worship team meets to pray, prepare, and practice for the Sunday morning service. If you have music abilities and are interested in this ministry, mention it to the Pastor.
- Men’s Discipleship: 6:30 PM – Small group men’s discipleship and accountability group meetings. More information is available on Sunday morning.
- Youth Group: 7:00 PM – We gather our teens for fellowship, service and time in the Scriptures. More information is available on Sunday morning.
- Hearts United: 10:00 AM – select Saturdays – Ladies, this is an opportunity to meet for some fun around crafting, fellowship and time in the Word. Come meet the women of our church to be encouraged in your walk with Christ. Check for specific dates and places on Sunday morning.
- Men’s Breakfast: 8:30 AM – select Saturdays – Bible study, fellowship and prayer, to help one another grow in Christ-like living, be disciple-makers, and accept the challenge of biblical leadership. Check for specific dates and places on Sunday morning.