Welcome to the Provo Bible Nursery. We would love for you to visit our church and bring your young children to the nursery. The Bible tells us in Psalm 127:3 that children are a gift from the Lord. This God-given trust is vitally important to us at Provo Bible. Both parents and church volunteers play an essential and influential role in making God’s love real to these little ones. As a very special gift, we value each child as unique and remarkable, to be cared for, nurtured and shown the love of Christ.
Our goal is to provide safe and gentle care while taking the opportunity to teach babies through associations and feelings that later develop into concepts and attitudes about God, going to church, and how they should respond to other people. It is our desire to become an extension of your home, providing both quality care and a secure environment for your child. Since Jesus placed such a high emphasis on little children, we feel that we must do the same.
Children’s Nursery (Birth thru 5 years) is available during:
- 9:30 AM Sunday worship service
- 11:00 AM Sunday school
- 7:30 PM Restoration Bilingual Service
- 7:00 PM Wednesday Bible study
What to bring
- Diaper bag or backpack with an extra diaper
- Sippy cup or bottle—labeled with your child’s name
- Extra change of clothes in case of an accident—also labeled
If a child exhibits any of the following symptoms, for both the child’s comfort and the health of all who are in the nursery, we ask that the child be kept at home:
- Fever within the previous 24 hours
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases
- Runny nose with any colored discharge
- Sore throat
- Any unexplained rash
- Any skin infection
- Pink eye and other eye infections
- Head lice (child should be free of all nits)
- Continued cough
If a child has allergies which result in a continuous runny nose, we ask for a note from the doctor stating this. The same is true of any condition which may appear to be infectious or contagious but is not.
Our nursery is staffed primarily by parent participation. Regular attendees are scheduled to help with their children in the nursery. We also have adult and youth volunteers who serve in the nursery alongside the parents in order to help us maintain the ministry standards we have set.